Salisbury University GPA, SAT and ACT GraphSalisbury University GPA, SAT Scores and ACT Scores for Admission. Data courtesy of Cappex.
How Do You Measure Up at Salisbury University?
Calculate Your Chances of Getting In with this free tool from Cappex.
Discussion of Salisbury's Admissions Standards:
Nearly half of all applicants to Salisbury University in Maryland will not get in. Most successful applicants have grades and standardized test scores that are above average. In the graph above, the blue and green dots represent students who won admission. Most had SAT scores of 1050 or higher (RW+M), an ACT composite of 20 or higher, and a high school average of a "B" or higher. Grades and test scores above these lower ranges will improve your chances, and you can see that many admitted students had grades in the "A" range. Note that Salisbury has a test-optional process for students who have a weighted GPA of 3.50 or higher.
You'll notice a few red dots (rejected students) and yellow dots (waitlisted students) mixed in with the green and blue in the middle of the graph. Some students with grades and test scores that were on target for Salisbury were not admitted. Note also that a few students were accepted with test scores and grades a bit below the norm. This is because Salisbury University has a holistic admissions process. The admissions folks will look at your application essay, extracurricular activities, leadership experiences, community service, and letters of recommendation. Also, Salisbury University takes into consideration the rigor of your high school courses, not just your grades. Bachelor of Fine Arts applicants need to submit a portfolio of their work.
To learn more about Salisbury University, high school GPAs, SAT scores and ACT scores, these articles can help:
Articles Featuring Salisbury University:
If You Like Salisbury University, You May Also Like These Schools
- Stevenson University: Profile
- Hood College: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- West Virginia University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Pennsylvania State University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- George Mason University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Temple University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Drexel University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- University of Delaware: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- James Madison University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- East Carolina University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Frostburg State University: Profile
- Morgan State University: Profile
- McDaniel College: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph