Trinity University GPA, SAT and ACT GraphTrinity University GPA, SAT Scores and ACT Scores for Admission. Data courtesy of Cappex.
How Do You Measure Up at Trinity University?
Calculate Your Chances of Getting In with this free tool from Cappex.
Discussion of Trinity University's Admissions Standards:
Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, accepts roughly half of all applicants. Students who get in tend to have grades and test scores that are well above average. In the scattergram above, the blue and green dots represent students who were accepted. You can see that the majority of successful applicants had at least "B+" averages in high school, and they had combined SAT scores of about 1200 or higher (RW+M) and ACT composite scores of 24 or higher. Many Trinity students had solid "A" averages in high school.
You'll notice several red dots (rejected students) and yellow dots (waitlisted students) hidden behind the green and blue in all but the upper right corner of the graph. Some students with grades and test scores that were on target for Trinity did not get in. You'll also see that the opposite is true -- some students were accepted with test scores and grades that were a little below the norm. This is because Trinity has holistic admissions and does not make admissions decision based on numbers alone. The university accepts The Common Application and will evaluate your personal statement, extracurricular activities, and letters of recommendation. Trinity also recommends that students visit campus, interview, and clearly demonstrate their interest in attending the university.
To learn more about Trinity University, high school GPAs, SAT scores and ACT scores, these articles can help:
Articles featuring Trinity University:
If You Like Trinity University, You May Also Like These Schools
- Rice University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Baylor University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Texas Christian University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Texas State University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- St Mary's University: Profile
- University of Houston: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Texas Tech University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- University of Dallas: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Duke University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Vanderbilt University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Stanford University: Profile | GPA-SAT-ACT Graph
- Southern Methodist University: Profile